When selling a one or two family home in Massachusetts, make sure you're up to code on your CO and Smoke detectors! Massachusetts General Law, chapter 148 section 26F mandates that upon the sale or transfer of certain homes, the seller MUST install approved smoke detectors. See the link below for more information:
Click on the link below to view the most current housing report for the New England area, which shows median price and units sold in the region:
People often ask "How is the market?" A service I use provides good high level visuals of current market. See below:
Click Keeping Current Matters Above for Monthly Market Updates
Hit Any Link Below For Valuable Real Estate Info
- 1/31/2013 Wealth and Happiness
- 2/12/2013 What to Look For When Buying A New House
- 2/13/2013 Do I Buy or Rent?
- 2/15/2013 First Time Homebuyers
- 2/18/2013 Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- 2/20/2013 I've Got BUGS!!! What Can I Use!?
- 2/25/2013 Spring is in the Air!
- 2/28/2013 It's raining, it's pouring...
- 3/07/2013 Spring Migration
- 3/13/2013 Home Makeovers for UNDER $100
- 3/22/2013 101 Ways to Utilize a Pallet
- 4/01/2013 Mole... mole... wait, no--MOLD!
- 4/11/2013 Tick Tock... Tick TALK!
- 4/26/2013 Spring is Here! Close the Windows!
- 5/29/2013 Beat the Summer Heat!